If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Missouri.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, January 23, 2009

THE BEAN BUCKET

---------- THIS IS MY FIRST POST TO THIS BLOG ON PREPING---------
WE PREP FOR UNKNOWN TIMES SO HERE IS A WAY TO PREP AND SAVE A FEW DOLLARS ALONG THE WAY. WE ALL HAVE LEFT OVER DRY BEANS WE BUY IN BULK. WE BREAK IT DOWN TO SERVING SIZE AND WE HAVE LEFT OVER BEANS.( PINTO,RED LINTLE,SPIT PEA,NAVY ANY DRY BEAN. SO WHAT DO WE DO ROLL IT BACK UP IN ITS PACKAGE TILL WE GET MORE. WELL IM HERE TO TELL YOU TO STOP. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON ONE GREAT MEAL. GO GET YOURSELF A FIVE GAL BUCKET W/LID.
NOW TAKE THOSE MISC BEANS AND START PUTTING THEM IN THIS BUCKET .AS YOU FILL IT UP SHACK IT AROUND. NOW WHEN YOU WANT A GREAT POT OF BEANS POP HER OPEN SCOOP OUT WHAT YOU NEED ADD HAM HACK,FAT BACK, SALT PORK. MIX UP A PAN OF CORN BREAD . INVITE FRIENDS ENJOY WE ARE PREPPERS WE ENJOY GOOD FOOD AND GOOD FRIENDS---------MADDOG(KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY)

4 comments:

Bullseye said...

Good to see you answered the call Maddog. Welcome from all Kentucky Preppers.
Welcome aboard !!!!

APN said...

good Job with the Site maddog. I hope I can bring you lots of readers.

Thanks,
Tom

Anonymous said...

agreed,,but that sounds like some good chow,,
keep on truckin maddog

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Maddog you coot! I didn't know you was in missouri!!! And you beat me to running a prep network blog there! ha! :)

good job, man! Me and my uncle have been discussing this very act. The local hardware store sells 5 gal. buckets, if I can't find em for free somewheres... for rice and bean storage, and pasta, oats... you name it.

Sounds like I could eat a real good bowl there at Maddog's abode; hard to beaat pintos (or any other-- I like black beans myself)with pork salt or the hamhock for flavor!

I'll add this site to my blogroll. Let me know if I could contribute an article or three from tome to time...

Cygnus

Missouri Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Missouri Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission from the authors.