If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Missouri.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm a Cowboy and a AMERICAN



I don't wear chaps but I do wear jeans.


I ride a different kind a horse.


I don't push forty head of bad tempered steers.


I do push forty ton of steel.


Like the cowboy of old I"m


devoted to my craft. For I am a cowboy.


Rain,snow,or shine I'm here.


Be it day or nite, hot or cold


I push my load to market.


I like the cowboy of old


have the greatest view of our


nation. Big bold beautiful


AMERICA.


My country my land my home.


The land of my fathers who would


weep for the nation the freely gave of blood


and LIFE to ensure FREEDOM for the son's.


What do I have to give? and to whom do I have it to share?


I would give of my life for my AMERICA.


THE LAND OF THE FREE.


FREEDOM a word that's on its way out.


I cry for my brothers who went


before me . Were there lives wasted?


At what point do Americans stand up?


I'm standing on the apex screaming


and my voice go's unheard . My body


shakes with anger at the silence.


I have seen America through a windshield


and she is mighty . Her PEOPLE strong


but still I stand alone as darkness


fall's on our nation I will fade to black


a footnote in some paper lost to history.


My line a SLAVE to the STATE.


forgotten are the HERO'S


Falling victim to time and lost are


the pages of the book of liberty.


for she to will be gone....


I AM A COWBOY AND A FORGOTTEN AMERICAN.


MADDOG

No comments:

Missouri Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Missouri Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission from the authors.