If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Missouri.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Black Powder

I have got my first black powder rifle a while back and have just gotten around to shooting it a couple week's back. W O W is all I can say . I know its a cheapish cva bobcat but it's .50 cal Hawkins style in black but at 100 paces I can knock the snot out of them evil soda cans. Still need to get a bullet starter and make me a poss-ables bag ( rabbit hide ) but were coming along fine . I wonder why I never did bp before it's a blast the billow of smoke .The arid smell of powder in the air . the gentle push of the gun on my shoulder . These things are good . Just me the gun and them evil 12 oz cans . The world is good and so is any day you can shoot. So peace be upon you castle and my your powder be dry and your aim true ...maddog

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Missouri Forum at www.MissouriPreppersNetwork.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Careful, black powder is addicting once it gets in your bloodstream.
BWWWWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!
I know!!!!!!!
YeOldFurt

Missouri Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Missouri Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission from the authors.