If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Missouri.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm back

I'm back been a lot happing in my life. I finely got hired on at Tyson's long haul div. I never knew how much of the market Tyson's is in .or the quality control they go through . it's been three weeks now and so far so good . Prepping has been slow due to my last job trying to starve me and other drivers out . Next on my list of projects is a hide-a-way gun safe for apartment dwellers and a storage cabinet for storing your home canning in a limited space. the prototypes should be done at the end of next month. our garden is coming along great should be a great crop. I would like to say our prepping has helped us get through these last weeks. Money has been tight so as it is with most of america. We have made some planning changes we will be buying silver to augment my retirement along with some stocks and muni's . We will also invest in local small company's and start up's risky I know but we have little faith in the current market. It will be at least another 6 weeks before we start investing and then on a limited basis. As our cash reserves are gone. SO TO ALL MY PREPPER FRIENDS LIVE WELL LIVE SMART AND KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY......MADDOG,,

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Missouri Forum at www.MissouriPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Missouri Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Missouri Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission from the authors.